Overarching ask: Redesign our public services so that they are affordable, accessible, and work for everyone.
Read our policy explainer document here!
- Fund 50 hours of childcare per week for every child under the age of 16.
- Provide free bus travel for all people under 25 and on low-income benefits.
- End digital exclusion, including by providing free, good quality broadband to all low-income households.
- Redesign the housing system to make it fit for residents and the environment. To do this:
- Implement a system of rent controls which incentivises affordable, eco-friendly, and good quality housing.
- Build at least 53,000 good quality, affordable homes with at least 75% of these reserved for the social housing sector.
- Forgive rent arrears built up as a result of the pandemic.