why not take part?
We are encouraging groups and individuals to get involved in Challenge Poverty Week by organising activities or taking part in activities organised by others.
Organise an activity
- Hold a themed discussion
- Have an open day for your organisation
- Write a blog, make a video or talk to the media about the solutions to poverty
- Speak to a local politician about what needs to be done
If you are organising an event for Challenge Poverty Week, or you want to discuss how to go about it, please don’t hesitate to contact Irene at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find our activity toolkit here.
The deadline to let us know about your event for the week is the 27th of September.
Free training on talking about poverty
Everyone who signs-up for Challenge Poverty Week will also be offered free training on how to talk about poverty more effectively and work with the media.
How can we help you?
To support your involvement in the week, we can:
- Promote your activity through local media, social media and our event calendar
- Provide free training on media, social media and how to build support for the solutions to poverty
- Individualised advice: email Irene at email@example.com
- Plenty of resources, including an activity toolkit, social media graphics, media templates, petition letters and much more