Clackmannanshire Alliance are running a week of events for Challenge Poverty Week. This is their Wednesday 9th October schedule:
- Gambling Education Training Course, 9.30am – 12.30pm, CTSI Connect Centre.
- Scottish Prison Service workshop on Supporting Families. 10am-12pm .HMP Glenochil Visitor Centre.
- Building Community Health and Wellbeing session.. 2-3.30pm. CTSI Connect Centre.
- Alloa South and East Show-case of Bowmar Place Action Plan and Place Standard Tool. 6.30pm. Open door event at Bowmar Centre, Alloa.
- Official Launch of Hawkhill Community Association
food larder 9.30am -2.30pm
- Harvest Cook In at The Gate
- Hawkhill Community Association open day – find out more about the Centre, their groups, and how to get involved – 9.30am – 2.30pm
- Tullibody Community Garden, Pick your Own between 10.30am – 12.30pm or pop along to buy produce between 1pm – 2.30pm
- Citizens Advice Bureau –
Drop-in Tullibody Civic Centre
For more information and to register, check their events programme here.