Clackmannanshire Alliance are running a week of events for Challenge Poverty Week. This is their Tuesday 8th October schedule:
- Community Planning Partnership and Local Business Community Strategic Procurement Discussion. 10am-12pm. Forth Valley College.
- Workshop on Tackling Poverty in Clackmannanshire – A Partnership Approach. 2-4pm. Forth Valley College.
- Advice stall and information on climate change and saving energy. Free energy packs and water packs are available. Home Energy Scotland will have e-bikes on show. Carbon workshops. 12-1pm; 1-2pm. Kilncraigs.
- Digital Inclusion – drop-in session. 10am-12pm. Spiers Centre
- Digital Inclusion – Drop-in session at Alva Primary. 10-11.30am
- Thrive to Keep Well Session. 10-11am. Alloa Family Centre
- Clacks Works World of Work drop-in. Bowmar Centre 11am-1pm.
- Citizens Advice Bureau –Drop-in Cochrane Hall, Alva. 2-4pm
- Hawkhill Community Association – three course pensioners lunch from 12pm – 1.30pm
- Reachout with Arts in Mind – Open Session, 1pm – 3pm (part of World Mental Health Day)
For more information and to register, check their events programme here.