Clackmannanshire Alliance are running a week of events for Challenge Poverty Week. This is their Friday 11th October schedule:
- Digital Inclusion – Drop-in session. Sauchie Hall 10am- 12pm
- Hawkhill Community Association Big Breakfast. 10am to 12pm
- Know Clackmannanshire – Launch of the Living Directory, Cafe Bowmar Centre9.30am-12.30pm
- Home-Start Clackmannanshire—pop up shop. Bowmar Community Centre, 9:30am—12:00pm
- Launch of Living Directory – Clacks 1400 Cafe. 9.30am -12.30pm Bowmar Centre.
- Love Food Hate Waste Training 12-1pm; 1-2pm. Zero Waste Scotland and Home Energy Scotland. Kilncraigs
- Fuel Poverty Training. 10am-3pm. Patons Building, Alloa.
- Pop-up event on the cost of the school day event with young people. Alloa Town Hall.
Official Opening of Tullibody South Campus.
For more information and to register, check their events programme here.