- This event has passed.
Guest Speaker: Paul Findlay, Financial Fitness – Carers and Poverty
October 6, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - October 9, 2020 @ 12:00 pmFree
The Inverclyde Carers Centre and Our Place Our Future are working together this Challenge Poverty Week to:
1. Raise a unified voice for Carers against poverty and show we want to live in a more just and equal society
2. To change the conversation and stigma around poverty
Join us on Zoom to hear Paul speak about the link between being a Carer and poverty.
Dates and times:
– Tuesday 6th October, 6pm – 7pm
– Wednesday 7th October, 11am – 12pm
– Friday 9th October, 11am – 12pm
Email Donna or Libby for the Zoom link